Techniques to skyrocket your SEO in 2019
Concept of SEO
SEO is a very important part of digital marketing which stands for Search Engine Optimization.
It is all about to boost the online presence of the website on the search engines organically and it is also the ethical practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to a website through the on-page and off page activities.
Types of SEO
White Hat SEO
White Hat SEO utilizes technique and methods to improve the online presence by following the search engine guidelines i.e., keyword research and link building etc.
All search engines consider the white hat SEO techniques as best and ethical practice.
Black Hat SEO
Black Hat SEO utilizes technique and methods to improve the online presence by breaking the search engine guidelines like keyword stuffing, cloaking, and hidden text etc.
All search engines consider the black hat SEO techniques as unethical practice and if any website found to indulge in these activities then search engines penalize that website accordingly.
Grey Hat SEO
It is the combination of white hat and black hat SEO techniques which utilize the black hat SEO techniques in such a way that try not to catch by search engine algorithms.
For example: Using a lot of keywords in the remaining space of the website and hide them by using hidden text technique like changing the color of the text so that the search engine can’t detect that part.
Types of SEO activities
On Page SEO
On-Page SEO is all about optimizing the web pages or whole website according to the search engine guidelines.
This is the first activity which we have to perform before starting any type of SEO activity. We can call the on page optimized website as SEO friendly website.
Off Page SEO
Off Page SEO is an activity which is performed after the completion of On-Page optimization.
It is all about creating the quality backlinks from the niche website.
There are different types of activities which are performed in Off Page SEO for creating quality backlinks like Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking, Social Sharing, Quora and many more.
This activity should be performed on the daily basis for the better result.
If we perform the off page activities on daily basis then the online presence or visibility of the website will be improved slowly and slowly.
We should also check the improvements in our work on a weekly basis so that we can track the improvements and can get a better result.
I want to suggest you one thing that “Do not expect quick result in SEO” because it is a manual process so it takes time but works effectively.
If you want quick result then you should focus on paid marketing like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube campaign and email marketing etc along with SEO.
The concept of SEO Friendly Website
Do you know – What is the meaning of the term “SEO Friendly Website”? If No! Don’t Worry, I will tell you about SEO Friendly Website.
SEO Friendly Website is a website which is well on-page optimized according to the search engine guidelines.
The main advantage of the on-page optimized website is that the search engine can crawl the website easily and can index it on their database.
Crawling means Visiting the each and every page and find out the niche of the website.
Finding the niche of the website is important for search engines because according to the niche, it is easy to index the website for the search engines and it is also easy to respond to the users’query.
How to make the website SEO friendly
- The website title should be in H1 tag and there should be one targeted keyword of your website in the title tag.
- Make User-friendly URL (Uniform resource locator) and there should be one targeted keyword of your website in the URL.
- Use Unique Content with 4 to 5 keywords in each and every page of the website.
- Use Unique Title with H1 tag and targeted keyword in all pages.
- Use breadcrumbs in the website which are important for users and search engine both because it makes easy for search engine to crawl the website and it makes easy for users to track the location of the page which they are used.
- There should be enough content with keywords in the website because “Content is the King in SEO”.
- Make your website mobile friendly because search engines prefer the mobile-friendly website for good ranking.
- The loading speed of your website should not be more than 3 seconds.
- You should update your website from time to time.
If you follow these steps in your website then your website will become SEO Friendly and perform better in search engine result pages (SERP’s) which will generate the user traffic and give the effective result.